Tillman Tonight

OFFNY

Have you had a chance to watch/scout him, RVA? My notes on the start from the other thread:

Sorry, I did not have time to go back and watch that game. The draft has occupied most of my time alloted to baseball-related activities. If he stays in Norfolk I'll try to get to a game soon.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I did not have time to go back and watch that game. The draft has occupied most of my time alloted to baseball-related activities. If he stays in Norfolk I'll try to get to a game soon.

No apologies necessary.

Just brutal conditions. Tillman threw a 3-1 change and followed it up w/ a 91MPH FB for the K for the 2nd out in the 5th. Not sure how much to read into the stuff tonight, given the conditions - which apparently have been constant throughout the game (I'm watching on cable in NYC but picked it up in the 3rd).

Just brutal conditions. Tillman threw a 3-1 change and followed it up w/ a 91MPH FB for the K for the 2nd out in the 5th. Not sure how much to read into the stuff tonight, given the conditions - which apparently have been constant throughout the game (I'm watching on cable in NYC but picked it up in the 3rd).

Conditions? Hot, rainy, windy, getting squeezed by ump?

Archived