Tillman Tonight

OFFNY

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris is 24 now. ( His birthday was the 15th) No longer a prospect. I expect that he will have a manly outing tonight. About time that he started competing with his good friend Brian Matusz. If Chris reconstitutes, it will take some of the sting out of Matusz continued mediocrity.

I was at the game. There were less than 200 fans there so I was directly behind the screen. I got an eyeful of Teheran and Tillman. I can't even discuss it yet. I eventually will, but I'm just not ready. I will say there was a 45 min rain delay before the bottom of the second which mitigates this a bit, but the fourth was still mighty ugly.

At least you got a look at Teheran.

Sometimes, I get a bit sick hearing about Tillman's potential, fastball, improved conditioning, youthfulness, etc.

The guy continues to disappoint year-in-year-out. May be time to sell while he still has some, albeit diminishing, value. If he could put together a few quality starts in a row, DD should pound the phones.

Time to make the move to the bullpen.

I agree. They should make him the setup man or closer at Norfolk and see how he does. He could still have a very good career and contribute in a meaningful way to the Orioles as a back end of the bullpen guy.

Archived