Teixeira 1B

Ibanez RF

Chavez 3B

Martin C

Nunez LF

Kuroda P

Offensively, that appears competitive.

I am good with 15 in October as well.

That's actually exactly what we need to win the world series, as long as we don't have to play that stupid one game playoff. Nice math.

Winning 15 games a month doesn't sound that hard...

That's actually exactly what we need to win the world series, as long as we don't have to play that stupid one game playoff. Nice math.

Winning 15 games a month doesn't sound that hard...

Unless my math is wrong...we would only need 11 wins, excluding the one game playoff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I wouldn’t be surprised if Soto or Judge get fitted for a first base glove very soon.
    • Posts like this make my head hurt.  What?
    • Yea and it’s not only that he was recovering from the injury itself, he also didn’t get the ST reps in. I was never worried about him because of that.  That injury and time probably eliminated any chance he had at making the Ml roster late in the season but I would imagine he’s in AAA within a month or so and will get in 200ish PA at that level.
    • Its natural right now to compare him with Spencer Jones on NYY AA Somerset. Jones got a lot of press in spring training with a few highlights illustrating his rare human ability to do the Judge-Giancarlo things, but AA pitching is giving him a hard time overall as June opens up. As Cashman maneuvers his big pieces, Judge, Soto, Jasson and Jones can't all be outfielders for them in 2 years.
    • My guess is you run that same lineup out as yesterday but switch Rutchman with McCann. With so many games coming up a full day off for Adley wouldn’t hurt.
    • Did the Rangers have elite pitching last year?
    • It could be Mayo instead but big pieces wise, we're nearing the point there could be a joke that the Orioles defense of having the #1 prospect could be completed by Mayo or Basallo even though Jackson Holliday is still eligible for the list. The Ryans stand strong and list makers could see all of them side by side as Norfolk tries to defend its AAA championship. Nationals have a couple guys who I have a feeling their life mastery of the game of baseball competitiveness will correspond with them earning about 128 at-bats late this season.    They are precisely that good.       Futures Game is Saturday 7/13 a hair under 6 weeks away.     That highlight conjured a happy image of Juan Soto's head on Yordan Alvarez's body.    Soto's a middle of the field guy like Mountcastle, and it'll be fun to watch where Basallo ends up Pull%...I believe turn and burn flag court training basic to today's Oriole Way. MLB.com list this morning has Kjerstad with the three younger guys all in the top 25.
  • Popular Contributors