Jeffrey Maier

weams

After seeing the gif posted, argument over. My opinion has not changed ever since I first saw the supposedly HR live.

What I really think is hilarious, is the little weenie Skank fan, who talks smack to Avery after the play, look like a dang sissy during the play. He's the one on the right, crouching down, eyes closed and his hands up in the air, trying to protect his pretty face. What a puss.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of @sshole over the age of 21 brings a glove to a major league baseball game??? What a pathetic loser' date=' as are most Yankee fans who come down to OPACY.

It was borderline interference.....but Buck should have asked for a review anyways just to stick up for his guy who had a shutout going until that happened.[/quote']

Was just about to post the same thing. Adults with gloves at baseball games are losers...especially when they are MFY fans.

That was fan interference in my book and Buck should have at the very least gone out there and protested the HR.

After seeing the gif posted, argument over. My opinion has not changed ever since I first saw the supposedly HR live.

What I really think is hilarious, is the little weenie Skank fan, who talks smack to Avery after the play, look like a dang sissy during the play. He's the one on the right, crouching down, eyes closed and he's hands up in the air, trying to protect his pretty face. What a puss.

Wow! Tough talk from a former "softball" player....and I agree of course. That's what I observed. I'm just glad it wasn't a difference maker.

Looking at tina's .gif, I like seeing the lady with her bare hands out trying for the catch "in the stands" and not on the field of play. That's womanly!

What kind of @sshole over the age of 21 brings a glove to a major league baseball game??? What a pathetic loser' date=' as are most Yankee fans who come down to OPACY.

It was borderline interference.....but Buck should have asked for a review anyways just to stick up for his guy who had a shutout going until that happened.[/quote']

You have never sat down the first of third base line have you?

Yeah, I always bring my glove. Call me a loser, whatever, I don't care. I bring the glove and I'm damn proud of it!

Yea, I bring it too, no worries, though most of the time I bring it for protection. If I am in the upper deck I'm not bringing it.

What I really think is hilarious, is the little weenie Skank fan, who talks smack to Avery after the play, look like a dang sissy during the play. He's the one on the right, crouching down, eyes closed and his hands up in the air, trying to protect his pretty face. What a puss.

Maybe Avery or Robert Andino will be (in some aspects ... overall solid player with a long Oriole tenure) our next Melvin Mora, but surrounded by considerably better teams.

After last season's finale and his " mother****** ****, take your ass back home " spontaneous ran toward the Red Sox' dugout, you just knew that Robert Andino despises the Red Sox.

Melvin Mora hated losing to the Yankees. I remember in 2007 when it was pouring really hard, but the umpires let the game continue. When Derek Jeter hit a 2-run single to put the Yankees ahead, the umpires immediately called both teams off the field and put the tarp on. Melvin Mora went ballistic on the umpires, getting himself ejected while Dave Trembley sat on his butt in the dugout.

The next season, when Mora scored the tying run on a double in the bottom of the 11th inning of a wild game against the Yankees, he looked like a little kid in a candy store as he was lying on the ground and laughing his ass off after he awkwardly slid into home plate on his back.

I'm not saying that this type if attitude/hatred of the Yankees and the Red Sox is the end all of which players should be on our team and/or starting ........ but it sure does help. ;)

Yea, I bring it too, no worries, though most of the time I bring it for protection. If I am in the upper deck I'm not bringing it.

As you know, ~d was struck in the forehead, so we bring one if we are sitting near the field.

I'm just keeping a note in the back of my head that the O's won last night's game 5-0. Absolutely no doubt that was fan interference. And another piece of evidence in favor of keeping all Yankee fans roped off in left field upper deck area. If you're wearing visiting colors or openly rooting for the visitors, you don't get to sit in the lower deck, or the good seats in the upper deck. Period.

I'm just keeping a note in the back of my head that the O's won last night's game 5-0. Absolutely no doubt that was fan interference. And another piece of evidence in favor of keeping all Yankee fans roped off in left field upper deck area. If you're wearing visiting colors or openly rooting for the visitors, you don't get to sit in the lower deck, or the good seats in the upper deck. Period.

I've often wondered how out of town fans get seats right behind the dugouts and close to the field and all, and yet every time I try to get tickets, the closest I get is left field foul line 8-10 rows back. :scratchchinhmm:

I've often wondered how out of town fans get seats right behind the dugouts and close to the field and all, and yet every time I try to get tickets, the closest I get is left field foul line 8-10 rows back. :scratchchinhmm:

I'd imagine a good percentage of them are Mark Teixeira losers, from Baltimore or nearby, but frontrunning ******s who choose their favorite team by whoever is most likely to win.

I remember during the 1993 pennant race when Ben McDonald was going to-to-toe with the Yankees in a 0-0 pitcher's duel when a 16 year-old Yankee fan from Connecticut named Tim McKenzie stole a home run in the right-field stands from Mark McLemore.

Don Mattingly (who was credited with the home run) said that the kid made "a great catch" when he was shown a replay of it in a post-game interview.

Yankee fans and Yankee players really suck.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1916&dat=19930817&id=AQYhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Z3YFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1607,2158095

I was at that game and sitting in the lower section between first base and right field -- saw the whole thing -- that ruined a great pitcher's duel. No ump in the world with Steinbrenner watching would take a home run away from Donnie Baseball in that moment.

I was at that game and sitting in the lower section between first base and right field -- saw the whole thing -- that ruined a great pitcher's duel. No ump in the world with Steinbrenner watching would take a home run away from Donnie Baseball in that moment.

So you're saying that all umps will throw away their integrity for the right situation?

The one immediately to his right is hilarious too. He looks like an 11 yr old girl at a Bieber concert.

Archived