vs. D-RAYS 6/02

OFFNY

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay. I don't get the Pre game stuff here in Florida. That sucks. Anything about him missing a start or was that speculation?

Speculation, but you'd think Adair wouldn't mention it if the situation wasn't worse.

Okay. I don't get the Pre game stuff here in Florida. That sucks. Anything about him missing a start or was that speculation?

I think he was alluding to a DL. But then he would not be the one to announce that. Said it had returned and he just missed DL last time. Could use some rest.

I think he was alluding to a DL. But then he would not be the one to announce that. Said it had returned and he just missed DL last time. Could use some rest.

Really? Didn't they just announce before the game that Hammel was starting on Tuesday?

Al Green.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVzYxqG9N1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My previous post was meant as a reply to this post, and not some zen off-topic lunacy. The scotch is good, but potent...

Something I've been wondering about for a while... Richie Bancells. Of course he's the trainer first and foremost. You see him on camera in the dugout, he's ALWAYS staring intensely at the field. Always talking to the coaches and Buck.

Is he like another coach? Another set of eyes?

Archived