Mark Reynolds is a Tease Someone Else Can Deal With

brianod

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Reactionary Thread here:

I know, I know Reynolds leads the time in OBP and has a .310 batting average with RISP. Maybe I have a short memory (or maybe we rarely have opportunities with RISP.) All I seem to remember are opportunities in which we strikes out, like just now with 2 outs and a runner on 1st and 3rd.

Another Reactionary Thread here:

I know, I know Reynolds leads the time in OBP and has a .310 batting average with RISP. Maybe I have a short memory (or maybe we rarely have opportunities with RISP.) All I seem to remember are opportunities in which we strikes out, like just now with 2 outs and a runner on 1st and 3rd.

Pssssssssst.... it's not just Reynolds. It's the entire lineup.

Reynolds blows. His apologists on this board make me want to vomit

Just looking at the comment from the Neg rep you gave me. Arrogant I get. What do you mean by "do and so"? I like to view neg rep as constructive criticism but I can't if you are not clear about what you disapprove of.

Just looking at the comment from the Neg rep you gave me. Arrogant I get. What do you mean by "do and so"? I like to view neg rep as constructive criticism but I can't if you are not clear about what you disapprove of.

You got neg-repped for speaking the truth? Interesting.

Archived