The condensed version of yesterday

Frobby

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me neither. BUT, if MacPhail contacted Bedard and said something along the lines of "we have a deal in place and you're most likely gone" BEFORE the deal was really in place, that is pretty crappy!

First of all, we have no idea whatsoever what was said to Bedard. Also, deals have been in place before and then fell apart...just look back to the Atlanta deal last year.

Dipper,

Roberts admits he was called regarding the Cubs deal by the front office why is Bedard any different. Bedard knows they are shopping him so a call from the office that something is getting serious is not out of the question. I have no problem with what and how Balkast or any insiders report info. They always add disclaimers.

1) You make all good points. Thank you.

b) I never said "I" was angry at the insiders. What I said was I can understand why people would be frustrated because the stuff they told us last night seemed much more concrete than the usual "I heard" such and such.

3) His name is Belkast, and I have NO problem with what he said either!

1) You make all good points. Thak you.

b) I never said "I" was angry at the insiders. What I said was I can understand why people would be frustrated because the stuff they told us last night seemed much more concrete than the usual "I heard" such and such.

3) His name is Belkast, and I have NO problem with what he said either!

Right just blame the terrorists that attacked your imagination - and of course Hiroki Kuroda. ;)

I know everyone hates me:o

I have been thru alot of sadness.Im hanging on by a thread.

I love My Os!

Judas H Priest Cindy. If you are genuine in your love for the O's, as a team especially, then you should hope that they make these trades, because in the long run, it is in all likelihood the only way we get better. You do want them to get better don't you???

1. Kuroda is the greatest kamikaze strike at the heart of America since 1944 and the sinking of the USS St. Lo off the Phillipines. Enlisted by the Japanese high command, Kuroda was aimed directly at Baltimore's Pasttime (at least since the Ravens went into a most Oriole-like second half nose-dive). While the effect has mostly been psychological (or pharmacological in some cases), that is not unusual in suicide type attacks. The demoralization of the populace is far greater than the actual physical damage would normally indicate.

2. Peace, Belkast, Bigbird, WildBill and Sonny are all the same person, and he is Dr. Evil. Really, have you ever seen them all at the same place and at the same time? Hell, I've never actually seen any of them. Somewhere he's sitting in a room with a bank of computer monitors going "bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha, you stupid pr*cks!"

I'm sure there are more, even more likely scenarios, but I'm getting a head ache from lack of sleep....

I know everyone hates me:o

I have been thru alot of sadness.Im hanging on by a thread.

I love My Os!

No one hates you, Cindy. It's just that you get angry when we talk about trading people and upset when the O's fail miserably every year.

You can't have it both ways.

Archived