vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was walking towards the mound... which I believe would have been at the angle of Reynolds. Kind of half threw his arms up. In my mind it was a "WTF Reynolds?! You gotta make that play!" before signaling for the pitching change. It was probably a "what can ya do", but whatever.

Ugh they scored.

Sure, Scott. I'll be the first one to tell you when you are hanging on too tight to a bad player, but you're a solid poster and a good guy overall, so I try to be nice about it ....... even though I occasionally screw THAT up sometimes, too. :o

Keeping a potential prospect, Rule V, we've made it to 7-17! That alone is rare. The longer it goes the more we have to keep him.

Their bullpen is worse than ours. Get the third out. Get the bats going!

Why??????? Why throw a hanging slider?????

WTF is going on here. Now the bullpen has caught up to the rest of the team!

Wow, with Hunter going tomorrow against Liriano, we are going to get swept by the freaking Twins.

Let me repeat that, swept by the TWINS.

Back up the truck, back it up, get those bulldozers in here, turn this place into a parking lot!

Keeping a potential prospect, Rule V, we've made it to 7-17! That alone is rare. The longer it goes the more we have to keep him.

Their bullpen is worse than ours. Get the third out. Get the bats going!

I meant overall, not just with Flaherty. I think you've had a tad too much faith in Kevin Gregg the last 2 seasons, also. :D

Archived