vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

I'd much rather be a realist than live in the fantasy land that you Scott and offny live in where the Orioles are a good baseball team' date=' Reynolds is a solid major leaguer and Ryan flaherty is a "solid prospect".

Absolutely delusional.[/quote']And yet they both made super plays to keep us in the game there. Funny game.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why??????? Why throw a hanging slider?????

WTF is going on here. Now the bullpen has caught up to the rest of the team!

Wow' date=' with Hunter going tomorrow against Liriano, we are going to get swept by the freaking Twins.

Let me repeat that, swept by the TWINS.

Back up the truck, back it up, get those bulldozers in here, turn this place into a parking lot![/quote']

Whoever is calling the pitches tonight is doing a horrible job. And yes...I'm sure some will chime in with "the pitchers aren't executing", but there's no excuse to throw that slider to Revere. None.

Last nights game was really the final nail in the coffin for me. I'll still tune in, but my emotional investment in the team is about worn out. It was just a coincidence that Ray Rice happened to sign his extension on the same day, but it seemed fitting. I'm shifting to football mode.

I'd much rather be a realist than live in the fantasy land that you Scott and offny live in where the Orioles are a good baseball team' date=' Reynolds is a solid major leaguer and Ryan flaherty is a "solid prospect".

Absolutely delusional.[/quote']

I wish I could live in that world, I really do. I'm actually am jealous that I can't stay positive. After 14 years of losing and seeing the same thing year after year, I just can't, I really can't.

Absolutely delusional.[/quote']

I'd rather root for my team than be a constant Debbie Downer.

And away to Ignore! You're a..... poster.

I know, I'm a bastard. ;)

Speaking of getting piled on, if we wind up losing this game, our team will be at an all-time emotional low for the season ........ although, I said the same thing after last night's loss, also.

No, I think we'll hit rock bottom when we lose game number 100 this year against all odds. Yes, it's reactionary, so sue me. The Twins lose five in a row and we can't win one game!

I know, I'm a bastard. ;)

Speaking of getting piled on, if we wind up losing this game, our team will be at an all-time emotional low for the season ........ although, I said the same thing after last night's loss, also.

We are not at rock bottom, not even close. We still have a long way to go, but clearly this team is on it's way.

Archived