vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are not at rock bottom, not even close. We still have a long way to go, but clearly this team is on it's way.

I didn't say that this was necessarily rock bottom. I said that we are at an all-time emotional low for this season, which (I believe) that we are.

scOtt,

Did you see that? Did you see it. Redemption dude.

Ryan Flaherty:

Thank you scOtt for believing.

Tuesday, July 17th, 11:30 P.M. EST: Ryan Flaherty inexplicably sprouts fairy wings.

Tuesday, July 17th, 11:32 P.M. EST: Ryan Flaherty predictably takes to the skies in Chicago's general direction. Fans in Minnesota swear that a-- was flashed toward the Orioles' dugout upon takeoff.

I'd much rather be a realist than live in the fantasy land that you Scott and offny live in where the Orioles are a good baseball team' date=' Reynolds is a solid major leaguer and Ryan flaherty is a "solid prospect".

Absolutely delusional.[/quote']

I've never expressed an opinion about either of them as simple as that. I've also never--never--considered this team a contender. The reason people like you think people like me live in fantasy land is because you can only think in two colors: fantasy land (white) and your land aka super-real land (black)--since my opinions aren't easily identifiable as black, you see them as white.

Hence, I am a Fantasylandist.

Tuesday, July 17th, 11:30 P.M. EST: Ryan Flaherty inexplicably sprouts fairy wings.

Tuesday, July 17th, 11:32 P.M. EST: Ryan Flaherty predictably takes to the skies in Chicago's general direction. Fans in Minnesota swear that a-- was flashed toward the Orioles' dugout upon takeoff.

News and film to follow?

Archived