vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And thanks for having my back OFFNY... OF COURSE Flaherty is not ML ready yet! DUH! We need to eat him this year. Get. Him. IN. Our. System!

You think we should GO FOR IT this year, VA Beach???? :rofl:

I think we should send him back to Chicago. You made the statement that we should send him to AAA after this year and he may be our "2b of the future".

Newsflash, Schoop is our 2b of the future. Flaherty is already 26 and he's terrible. He's shown nothing, not a flash, not superior defense, he can't bunt.......he's given ZERO indication, at 26 years of age, he will EVER be a decent major league player.

He is consuming a valuable MAJOR LEAGUE roster spot so what, we can send him down to AAA next year and let a lite hitting 27 year old utility player develop. It's complete insanity. No team in their right mind would let a AAA player develop on a major league roster first.

It's utter madness and it needs to stop and the fact that some of you think it's a good idea is even more mindblowing.

I think we should send him back to Chicago. You made the statement that we should send him to AAA after this year and he may be our "2b of the future".

Newsflash' date=' Schoop is our 2b of the future. Flaherty is already 26 and he's terrible. He's shown nothing, not a flash, not superior defense, he can't bunt.......he's given ZERO indication, at 26 years of age, he will EVER be a decent major league player.

He is consuming a valuable MAJOR LEAGUE roster spot so what, we can send him down to AAA next year and let a lite hitting 27 year old utility player develop. It's complete insanity. No team in their right mind would let a AAA player develop on a major league roster first.

It's utter madness and it needs to stop and the fact that some of you think it's a good idea is even more mindblowing.[/quote']

The fact you probably actually think that^ passes for analysis is much more mind blowing, trust me.

Newsflash' date=' Schoop is our 2b of the future.[/b'] Flaherty is already 26 and he's terrible. He's shown nothing, not a flash, not superior defense, he can't bunt.......he's given ZERO indication, at 26 years of age, he will EVER be a decent major league player.

It's utter madness and it needs to stop and the fact that some of you think it's a good idea is even more mindblowing.

And it's a bad thing to have choices...

I guess we should DFA JJ now too. :rolleyes:

And thanks for having my back OFFNY ... OF COURSE Flaherty is not ML ready yet! DUH! We need to eat him this year. Get. Him. IN. Our. System!

You think we should GO FOR IT this year, VA Beach???? :rofl:

Sure, Scott. I'll be the first one to tell you when you are hanging on too tight to a bad player, but you're a solid poster and a good guy overall, so I try to be nice about it ....... even though I occasionally screw THAT up sometimes, too. :o

I could've sworn I saw a "get the Hell off the mound" gesture, but I only glanced at the screen. What actually happened?

I think it was more like "You got an easy ground ball that should have been the 3rd out. What are you gonna do? Sorry I have to take you out."

I could've sworn I saw a "get the Hell off the mound" gesture, but I only glanced at the screen. What actually happened?

I don't think that would be called for considering its JJs error that has the inning still going.

Archived