vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

Yep, same sad story as Betemit at 3B - they got no one better.

FWIW (small sample), Thome's line against lefties this year: .174/.240/.565 in very limited chances (16 games, 23 AB's).

Davis' line against lefties: .295/.306/.492 in 38 games, 61 AB's.

Bottom line for me: if the O's aren't going to the playoffs and Thome's not helping them get there, I'd rather have Davis failing in that spot than Thome. Only one of those two players stands any chance of being around next year.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game feels longer than last nights, and I watched all of last nights. How are we only in the bottom of the 6th after almost 3 hours?

Lotta baserunners. Lot of tight dramatic situations. Both teams working the PC. Doesn't surprise me.

please stop posting garbage like this.

Pot ...... meet kettle.

While Scott may be turning a blind' date=' homeristic eye toward Flaherty's failures, he certainly doesn't warrant being chastised by [b']you[/b] in this manner.

FWIW (small sample), Thome's line against lefties this year: .174/.240/.565 in very limited chances (16 games, 23 AB's).

Davis' line against lefties: .295/.306/.492 in 38 games, 61 AB's.

Bottom line for me: if the O's aren't going to the playoffs and Thome's not helping them get there, I'd rather have Davis failing in that spot than Thome. Only one of those two players stands any chance of being around next year.

Yeah, if they're not contending, then there's no need for Thome on the roster. I'd actually be looking to move him before anyone else.

please stop posting garbage like this.

Flaherty has done nothing to show he is ever going to be any sort of major league player.....EVER.

He's consuming a roster spot that could go to a much better player.

Enough is enough. Cut him and send him back to Chicago......as if they would really even want him.

There is a reason he was made available in the rule 5 in the first place. He flat out sucks.

Your assertion that it's because of one play' date=' a bad bunt, is laughable.[/quote']

The JTrea81 plan...

Archived