vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team deserves every loss they take. They suck in every aspect of the game. This is not a slump, this is a crappy all-around team. The bullpen was the only thing that kept them from sucking and now it's worn out. We could quite easily lose 90+ games again this year.

You, Birdland, EutawBomber, who am I forgetting?

I'd much rather be a realist than live in the fantasy land that you Scott and offny live in where the Orioles are a good baseball team, Reynolds is a solid major leaguer and Ryan flaherty is a "solid prospect".

Absolutely delusional.

We have to the worse pitching staff in the league.

You can probably stop there and apply it to any scenario involving pitchers.

Ex. 1: the Orioles pitchers are the worst pastry chefs in the major leagues.

Ex. 2: "you got fired again? Jesus, Tom...you are such an Orioles pitcher."

Why??????? Why throw a hanging slider?????

WTF is going on here. Now the bullpen has caught up to the rest of the team!

Wow' date=' with Hunter going tomorrow against Liriano, we are going to get swept by the freaking Twins.

Let me repeat that, swept by the TWINS.

Back up the truck, back it up, get those bulldozers in here, turn this place into a parking lot![/quote']

We suck. Face it, this organization is cursed. We'll never be good. I'm happy they gave me two months of fun. Now, I'm going to go focus on the Ravens like I do every year once training camp starts up.

So now I'm getting piled on!

:P

I know, I'm a bastard. ;)

Speaking of getting piled on, if we wind up losing this game, our team will be at an all-time emotional low for the season ........ although, I said the same thing after last night's loss, also.

The relatively ineffectiveness of the BP is directly related to a distinct lack of quality, consistent starting pitching. Can of Corn pointed this out early in the season. Course correction whether it be during the remainder of this season or off season for next year will start with better starting pitching.

Archived