My 7 years Hiatus from Camden Yards is now over!

Roll Tide

But again, maybe you addressed this and I missed it, but if your problem was really Angelos, why are you going now?

I do not think you're a fairweather fan at all. Nor do I blame anyone who stays away because of the losing. But I think a of people who stay away from the losing mask it by blaming Angelos. If you didn't want to give him money before, there's no reason you should want to now.

I respect your opinion on the matter Glenn ...but my reason for staying away are honest and exactly what I said. I hate Angelo's for what he did to he Orioles. I don't want him getting any of my hard earned dough. That said for one day I attended a game on a nice day weather wise. Will I go back this year? I'm not sure ... But I am overall happy with the progress of the team under DD and Buck.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must have not attended college.

Honestly Ravens56 ... Take your trolling elsewhere. The constant rubbish & name calling is just plain ridiculous. Sports Daily permits that kind of posting if you feel you post like this. All you've contributed to this thread is being a TROLL. Please stop!

Angelos trying to block the Expos from moving was stupid. If he spent so much time obsessing about his on the field product as he did trying to block the Expos coming to DC, he wouldn't have to worry about losing any fans.

When I was growing up my parents and I gladly made the trek from dreaded NoVa up to OPACY because the stadium was amazing and the team was good. And Cal. And before that, we'd go to Memorial Stadium.

Angelos tried his best to ruin all that. And trying to block the Expos move to DC out of fear he'd lose fans and revenue from a pool that was already starting to dwindle and get pissed off at him was pathetic.

Archived