Holiday 4 Pack????

Dipper9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this email from the Orioles today:

"Shortly, the Orioles also plan to announce details for our Holiday 5-Pack. The product will include non-prime game vouchers as well as access to a limited number of Upper Box seats to Opening Day."

I got this email from the Orioles today:

"Shortly, the Orioles also plan to announce details for our Holiday 5-Pack. The product will include non-prime game vouchers as well as access to a limited number of Upper Box seats to Opening Day."

No price increases on tickets also.

Purchased the Tampa Bay Holiday 4-Pack yesterday for my dad for his Birthday. 2 Tickets to 4 Tampa/Orioles games and a David Price Cy Young hat (Woohoo!!) for ~$175. not a bad deal! Don't know what's taking the O's so long on getting theirs up and running....

Is it easy to get this and have two seats together, buying two packages?

YES! You buy the "package" just like you're buying a single game ticket. When the quantity box comes up, you just put 2 in there. Very simple process.

VERY dissapointed they are changing this to upper deck only. I think they are overestimating how many season tickets they are gonna sell.

YES! You buy the "package" just like you're buying a single game ticket. When the quantity box comes up, you just put 2 in there. Very simple process.

VERY dissapointed they are changing this to upper deck only. I think they are overestimating how many season tickets they are gonna sell.

Thanks, Dip. I'm not happy about the seats, but I'll finally be back in the area this spring, hopefully for good. It will be my first opening day and the lady's first time at the Yard.

Thanks, Dip. I'm not happy about the seats, but I'll finally be back in the area this spring, hopefully for good. It will be my first opening day and the lady's first time at the Yard.

You won't have a hard time finding the Hangout crew. We come in groves to Opening Day. It will be good to have you buy me a beer!!!! :D:beerchug1:

I know you understand how the ticket office operates so I'm not arguing with you. However, if you want better seats, its probably in your best interest to get a couple 13 game packages, and swap them into the games you want, plus the advantage of season ticket holder prices and some prime games. And you get the season plan rate for any additional tickets and the other perks that come along with being a real season ticket holder.

I know you understand how the ticket office operates so I'm not arguing with you. However, if you want better seats, its probably in your best interest to get a couple 13 game packages, and swap them into the games you want, plus the advantage of season ticket holder prices and some prime games. And you get the season plan rate for any additional tickets and the other perks that come along with being a real season ticket holder.

No doubt, but then I'm still stuck on the outside looking in for Opening Day, which is why I buy this package to begin with.

Once the kids go off to college, I will most certainly be getting a 13 game plan, at the least, but for now, I cannot commit to that many dates. Three teenage girls....I'm like a shuttle service Man!

Wow...I just checked out the press release....these tix are for sections 306-312 or 358-372. These are about the worst seats in the Park. This really disappointments me.

Its one thing to say..."well, at least I'm there for Opening Day." But for close to $250 for two of these packages, they are some terrible seats!!!

Archived