Holiday 4 Pack????

Dipper9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone heard anything about if the Orioles will once again offer the Opening Day Holiday 4 pack? I have bought this for about 7 straight years, and I count on it as a big time stocking stuffer to myself and the Mrs. from the Jolly Ol' Fat Man!

Well attendance is up ...So they dont need to sell bargains in December.

I called last week and the person said they were going to have it but it wasn't for sale yet. I might call tomorrow or early next week. I have never understood why the Orioles don't have this available earlier. Black Friday really gets the shopping season going and I buy these as Christmas gifts.

Well attendance is up ...So they dont need to sell bargains in December.
I called last week and the person said they were going to have it but it wasn't for sale yet. I might call tomorrow or early next week. I have never understood why the Orioles don't have this available earlier. Black Friday really gets the shopping season going and I buy these as Christmas gifts.

Nice call Johnny!!!

Dipper (or others who have bought this), what is the ballpark on how much these cost? Would love to give me and the lady a selfish dual stocking stuffer now that I am finally free of working 18 hour days.

They went up a little last year, but there were two options. Option a) was in the 60 dollar range, but it was upper deck seats and the 3 other games were also up there. Option b) which is what I always get, was about 110. We sit in the left field bleachers, usually in sections between 80-88, and the three other games you can get some REALLY good seats, close to the field, along the left field foul line, or also in the left field bleachers.

Also, you can add money to either of the 3 vouchers to upgrade those seats when you trade them in.

Keep giving your hard earn money to a owner that doesn't care.

Actually. It is a gift to be at Orioles games at a reasonable price. Who benefits from the profits is a very minor point. We could be fans of a hockey team, pay much more, and get much less.

Archived