Brian Roberts to have hamstring surgery tomorrow

LookitsPuck

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B Rob really should consider retirement, he is a injury waiting to happen at this point in his career.
I doubt he retires. Not if he is having the surgery. He probably wants to try to catch on with another team next season

With Roberts out at least another 6 weeks to recovery + a few weeks to get in some games and rehab...that's at least out 2 months. That puts us in July.

I wonder how long the Flaherty/Casilla show goes on before DD and Buck does something about it. Flaherty's defense is the only thing keeping him in the majors right now.

With Roberts out at least another 6 weeks to recovery + a few weeks to get in some games and rehab...that's at least out 2 months. That puts us in July.

I wonder how long the Flaherty/Casilla show goes on before DD and Buck does something about it. Flaherty's defense is the only thing keeping him in the majors right now.

Schoop might be ready in July.

Before we look at a trade, we have to give Yamaico Navarro a look. His bat has been too good for us to completely abandon what he might do for us.

Also, why did it take this long to figure out he needed surgery?

Seriously.... if he had had the surgery initially he would only be a few weeks away.

Before we look at a trade, we have to give Yamaico Navarro a look. His bat has been too good for us to completely abandon what he might do for us.

Also, why did it take this long to figure out he needed surgery?

Surgery is always a last resort, if there is even a slim chance it heals on it's own they will wait and see what happens. They did, and it didn't.

Flaherty to Navarro to Schoop? Trade?

I wish I knew.

I would be on the phone with the Phillies wanting to know if they would be interested in a salary dump. They could talk me into anyone under Schoop on the prospect list (I want money coming back if they want Rodriguez).

Archived