Weaver Ejected, I mean Buck Ejected

BillySmith

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does it really matter that he stopped running? The catcher threw it to first and he would have been out anyway.
It really matters that the rules were broken by the umpires. Not the results of that one call, that was blown twice. Umpires will be suspended over this.

It really matters that the rules were broken by the umpires. Not the results of that one call, that was blown twice. Umpires will be suspended over this.

I think you are wrong here. Plenty of times you see umps conference over foul tip calls, doesn't mean this crew isn't a joke.

I think you are wrong here. Plenty of times you see umps conference over foul tip calls, doesn't mean this crew isn't a joke.

How often do you see Umps call a foul ball, conference, call it a dropped third strike, with the runner being thrown out on the ball that was called foul? You just can't do that.

How often do you see Umps call a foul ball, conference, call it a dropped third strike, with the runner being thrown out on the ball that was called foul? You just can't do that.

Was there a rules violation, that is the question. I don't disagree that the call was a joke but it is legal, that is the question.

Does it really matter that he stopped running? The catcher threw it to first and he would have been out anyway.

That is an opinion not a fact he stopped running before throw because of umpire call. It doesn't matter of he would have made it or not as play was dead.

That is an opinion not a fact he stopped running before throw because of umpire call. It doesn't matter of he would have made it or not as play was dead.

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about this. Why? Because I am always preaching that I want them to get the call right no matter what.

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about this. Why? Because I am always preaching that I want them to get the call right no matter what.

That's not really getting the call right, that's putting one side at a disadvantage by crap umpiring.

Archived