AJ had banana thrown at him today

SilentJames

A.J. handled the situation the best way. The O's won. Didn't AJ hit a home run? You don't ever want to lower your standards to an idiot like that.

I believe that Adam is very good at that.

In April of 2009, I was sitting in the centerfield bleachers at O.P.A.C.Y. when a woman (Yankee fan) continually yelled insults toward Jones for about 2 minutes straight, just before an inning started. Adam (wearing sunglasses) just stood there, and stared in the woman's direction the entire time. When the inning was about to begin, Adam simply put his glove in front of his face, and then turned around toward home plate for the first pitch of the inning.

I thought that it was great. Maybe you had to be there to understand, but I thought it was great.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is your malfunction? He was just making fun of the racist. Sense of humor Can of Corn?

You're using one racist remark when you say that. So I'm taking it as you're going after the people from the South, which is ok? I was born in Westminster, raised in Jacksonville, and now live in GA. I take offense to that dude.

You're using one racist remark when you say that. So I'm taking it as you're going after the people from the South, which is ok? I was born in Westminster, raised in Jacksonville, and now live in GA. I take offense to that dude.

What a day. Seems like some get offended over things that is not worth a hill

of beans. Sorry but if someone is looking to be offended then they usually are.

What happened to AJ in San Fran by that fan is just sti

Archived