AJ had banana thrown at him today

SilentJames

@SimplyAJ10

I want to thank whatever slapdick threw that banana towards my direction in CF in the last inning. Way to show ur class u jackass

Thoughts?

Frankly I am a little surprised to see this from a Giants crowd. having been out there they seem like the type of crowd that is beyond such crass things.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some partying Lincecum fans caught his HR ball, got confused when they tried to throw it back when he came out the next inning, and now have some guy looking for his munchies.

"Dude, I said ball, not banana!"

"Whaaa?... Baaalllaaana?"

"Dude!"

"Dude. Where's my banana, maaaaan? I'm hungry."

@SimplyAJ10

Thoughts?

Frankly I am a little surprised to see this from a Giants crowd. having been out there they seem like the type of crowd that is beyond such crass things.

For people that do that sort of thing is sad. Unfortunately there are fans of every

team that do that sort of thing.

In the 8th inning, I noticed that immediately after he caught a ball for an out, Nick Markakis looked toward the stands in right-field.

I wonder if that is when it happened?

I mentioned it in the game thread, but I had no idea that that may have been the reason. At the time, I just thought that it was funny that Nick was looking into the stands like he wanted to kick somebody's ass.

Archived