MikeyIce Went Reelin' and the O's Stopped Dealin'

mdbdotcom

No you did not. You were asked to behave. Their is a difference and you were certainly vindicated. But you still have made us promises. I think we have lived up to our end of the bargain.

Agree you could tell from his first post he had nothing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it lets you buy a left-fielder too. There is that.

Quick ? for you

Johnson 10.8m and Nate 4m

or

New Closer 6 or 7m and Nate 4m

Which plan would you take?

Quick ? for you

Johnson 10.8m and Nate 4m

or

New Closer 6 or 7m and Nate 4m

Which plan would you take?

Honest? Though I fear change. I am up for it. I was done with Johnson. At least with the new "closer" when he stinks the joint up, Dan can move up someone else to close. At 11 million that never happens.

He said "Orioles will trade JJ, sign Mujica. Book it." That is a little different that saying O's are interested in Mujica along with a bunch of other teams. It still has to happen but I am curious to see if it does. If it happens, to me that is more than a lucky guess.

I promise you, no one knows at this moment that the Orioles will definitely get Mujica. And a couple days ago? Preposterous. It's the bet I would place though. You did not answer my right or left hand question BTW.

Nevermind.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Jerich0_o">@Jerich0_o</a> no, the real H-town....Hereford, Texas haha <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hometown&src=hash">#hometown</a></p>— Parker Bridwell (@PBrid91) <a href="https://twitter.com/PBrid91/statuses/408342193384869888">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's funny.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Headed to H-town</p>— Parker Bridwell (@PBrid91) <a href="https://twitter.com/PBrid91/statuses/408338780932685824">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does this mean Houston or is it slang for like, hustling/working out? Or does he live around Houston and he's just visiting? Or none of the above, stop trying to read into every tweet? :)

Hot Stove in the Twitter age is hilarious. Who ever thought we would be sitting here analyzing Parker Bridwell's tweets?

He was a very good source. I bet he hated it up there last year. He'll get fired too when the place goes up in flames. I liked him. Cool guy.

He's not very fond of Toronto. It's just the next step on the way to becoming a Head Coach in this league. Myself and a few guys that played for him are besides ourselves as to why he hasn't had an opportunity yet. He will get one, I have no doubt about it. Just wondering why it's taking so long.

For anyone who says maybe he doesn't interview well. That is furthest from the truth.

He's not very fond of Toronto. It's just the next step on the way to becoming a Head Coach in this league. Myself and a few guys that played for him are besides ourselves as to why he hasn't had an opportunity yet. He will get one, I have no doubt about it. Just wondering why it's taking so long.

For anyone who says maybe he doesn't interview well. That is furthest from the truth.

Sox,

Does he know Duquette at all? I seem to remember you saying that he and DD were with the Sox together. Is that accurate?

Thanks.

Sox,

Does he know Duquette at all? I seem to remember you saying that he and DD were with the Sox together. Is that accurate?

Thanks.

That is 100% accurate. Duquette hired Hale to be an Minor League OF instructor back at the end of 1992 with the Red Sox. He was there coaching the OF's when I was in Instructional League that year. Him and I were close because he knew the scout that scouted me very well and was told to look out after me lol.

Archived