No seriously, where is Francisco Peguero ?

33rdst

He hasn't played for a week but strangest of all no one has mentioned it. I haven't heard a repoter talk about him. None of the play by play guys have mentioned his name. I even asked Roch on his blog and got no reply. Maybe I've missed something, has anyone here heard anything about Peguero ? Have any of the people from the Hangout heard anything? This is strange don't you think?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep this thread open because I wanna know myself. Also, Reimold is pretty much MIA. I mean, he pinch hit today...at the end of the game...not a good sign for him. He is done I think.

Following the game thread I thought Reimold got a couple Abs today. He has played several times over the last week. Peguero truly is MIA and no one is mentioning it. He was ahead of all of the outfielders that are getting playing time. Except the starters of course.

Maybe they are keeping him low profile in order to slip him through waivers.....and you guys are blowing the cover !!!

I suggested this the other day and RZNJ kind of poo pooed it. It would be kind of difficult to hide him don't you think?

I've asked Roch in each of his last three blog posts. Nothing. Not even Sun guys or Britt. It's like they've collectively forgotten about him.

Well I seriously doubt the reporters would be in on the not mentioning him so he gets through waivers charade, right?

But I do see how that could be possible keeping him out of games so no one has any reason to claim him.

I've asked Roch in each of his last three blog posts. Nothing. Not even Sun guys or Britt. It's like they've collectively forgotten about him.

Exactly. Is he even on the bench? I'm telling you it's bizarre.

That's dumb when you have people asking you on your blog and on Twitter.

Roch reports on some pretty insignificant and minute things. Why not this?

I agree they should but maybe they just feel like the average oriole fan would not even know who he is?

I agree the whole thing is kind of odd.

Archived