Schoop - The Blessing.

Ommaculate

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Could you pick a more tired trope?

A tired trope? What causes a trope to tire? Is that hipster language? Do you think making 3 posts in a row, taking everything seriously, and talking down to people makes you important? You have some online bullying issues, you should look into that. Here at the OH we are a family. We love you even when your e-go gets the best of you. I'm sending you a hug. There are better days ahead for you, coc. ?

Tired tropes, that's funny. Silly coc. 

2 minutes ago, Cumberbundy said:

A tired trope? What causes a trope to tire? Is that hipster language? Do you think making 3 posts in a row, taking everything seriously, and talking down to people makes you important? You have some online bullying issues, you should look into that. Here at the OH we are a family. We love you even when your e-go gets the best of you. I'm sending you a hug. There are better days ahead for you, coc. ?

Tired tropes, that's funny. Silly coc. 

I speak down to folks?

Laughable coming from you.

You are one of those insulting types that when called on it replies with "Can't you take a joke?"

I personally don't believe there is a one size fits all ideal batting order such as "third best hitter should bat fifth" or whatever.     It varies depending on the exact characteristics of your nine hitters -- how many high OBP guys do you have, and what's the spread? How many high SLG guys do you have, and what's the spread?    Who's hot?   Who's not?    Who's got some speed and who doesn't?    There are many factors involved.    We've scored 8+ runs in four of seven games since the break, including the last three, so I say, roll with it!

Archived