I am sure of this: Swept by ...

Orioles2012

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is not true. I am going on Sunday. High expectations for Tillman. Weather should be good so we won't have the issue of sticking with a gassed pitcher after rain. I think our pitchers always give us a chance to win this year. Miggy was keeping us in the game today until the rain f***ed everything up.

Well when you are without Hardy and Manny, the offense is bound to take a hit, but I didn't think it would be limited to four runs maximum per game as it has been so far. That ain't going to win many games, regardless of the pitching..

I really was hoping we wouldn't see these threads this year. Played. Out. Son.

It actually made my day to see it resurrected! Different strokes mujamba!

With all the "Gausman should be starting", "Schoop should be sent down", "Nick and "Gonzo are done" hyperbole, this is a nice calm place to laugh a little as we wend our way through the early days of the season (as TX O says, IMO). :D

It actually made my day to see it resurrected! Different strokes mujamba!

With all the "Gausman should be starting", "Schoop should be sent down", "Nick and "Gonzo are done" hyperbole, this is a nice calm place to laugh a little as we wend our way through the early days of the season (as TX O says, IMO). :D

Exactly. Of course, IMHO.

Archived