Some info

MoeknowsO's

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rumor is true and three tickets to Baltimore have been booked, could it be that we're getting three players off their major league roster and Tillman? I find it hard to believe that we'd introduce a minor leaguer like Tillman to the media...

Ugh I love Jones and will be getting a Jersey as soon as its finalized but I would be disappointed if there was no 4th player. I'd realyl like to get back Chen, so when we trade BRob we have someone to step in at 2nd. I feel like Chen has potential to be a BRob type, not a lot of power, good defense and could be a good leadoff hitter.

If the rumor is true and three tickets to Baltimore have been booked, could it be that we're getting three players off their major league roster and Tillman? I find it hard to believe that we'd introduce a minor leaguer like Tillman to the media...

Clement? Could we be getting Jones, Clement, Sherill and Tillman

So maybe he plays the game and flies out after. If he gets yanked before, we know something is up for sure. This will be interesting to watch...

I think the O's and M's will make a deal but is going to be after Jones is finished playing in Venezuela. Anyway i get today's game on tv and if Jones isn't in the lineup then you all can go crazy.

Sherrill and Jones would be two, the other one could be Chen as all of those guys are on the 40 man roster...

Well...maybe they ALL get checked out by our doctors. You'd think they'd be able to do this kind of stuff wherever they are, wouldn't you? I mean, as long as they are checked out by doctors who specialize in sports and get the results faxed...that would seem to be OK...but what do I know? :confused:

Well...maybe they ALL get checked out by our doctors. You'd think they'd be able to do this kind of stuff wherever they are, wouldn't you? I mean, as long as they are checked out by doctors who specialize in sports and get the results faxed...that would seem to be OK...but what do I know? :confused:

I guess they just want Baltimore doctors to do the physicals.

Ugh I love Jones and will be getting a Jersey as soon as its finalized but I would be disappointed if there was no 4th player. I'd realyl like to get back Chen, so when we trade BRob we have someone to step in at 2nd. I feel like Chen has potential to be a BRob type, not a lot of power, good defense and could be a good leadoff hitter.

The fact remains that if it is only 3 players, then it is likely that they are three better prospects, no Chen or Butler involved. Maybe this means that Triunfel is coming back.

Archived