vs. RED SOX, 4/18

OFFNY

It's much smoother using Tapatalk rather than normal phone browser. Don't see the Tapatalk signature, so apologies if that's what you're using.

Thanks but you're right I am not using it and have tried it but there were some things I did not like especially the ability to give rep. Can't remember what else but I gave up on it pretty quick so maybe I should try it again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scorer can award a save for a multi-inning "hold" but for 4 outs? IDK.

It's not scorer award. Any 3 run lead with an inning or more left is a save situation, if you finish the game without giving up the lead. Many, many times last year O'Day came in in save situations in the 8th inning... but he didn't finish the game so he never got those saves.

Thanks but you're right I am not using it and have tried it but there were some things I did not like especially the ability to give rep. Can't remember what else but I gave up on it pretty quick so maybe I should try it again.

To be fair that is one of the drawbacks! I've given too much in the last 24 hours so it's a moot point for me at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I want it, but would this be a save if Tommy came in?

No.

Basic save situations:

-- you come in the game with a 3 run or less lead and pitch at least one inning and finish the game without ever letting the other team tie or take the lead

-- you come in the game with the tie run on deck or at bat or on base at any time and finish the game

without ever letting the other team tie or take the lead

-- you come in with ANY lead (even 20 runs) and pitch at least 3 innings and finish the game without ever letting the other team tie or take the lead

Archived