vs. RED SOX, 4/18

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
starting to wonder who Schoop is going to displace. If he's still hitting like this when Manny gets back, you can't really justify sending him down.

I think Pearce might be in trouble. Flaherty can play anywhere and Cruz and Young although not well can play the OF. Patton and Manny might be coming back around the same time, going to be interesting.

Man I hate it when my laptop battery dies and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the power plug.

Way to go Schoop!!! What a night!

#hatepostingfrommyphone

It's much smoother using Tapatalk rather than normal phone browser. Don't see the Tapatalk signature, so apologies if that's what you're using.

Is this right? Still counts as a save situation for O'Day? Weird.

It's all based on the situation when you come in the game. 3-run lead for an inning or more is a save. Also, the tie run was on deck when he came in, so that too made it a save situation. So it was a save situation when he came in based on two different criteria.

Too valuable even as just a UTIL. Lombo hitting too well. Like I said, glad I'm not the GM.

These are the problems that GMs like to be able to have. I'm not sure what you could get for Flare in a trade or if it would be more prudent to send him down to the minors. Remember Lombo is younger than Flahrety too.

Archived