vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whatever man you guys who cry and ***** only come out once the game get tied or the other team gets ahead. Its really annoying to see you guys come out of the woodwork when things start to go wrong.

So I guess you are going to complain about Tillmans sub 2 ERA, or the fact that Miguel has pitched 3 pretty good games in a row, or that Chen gave the Os a fighting chance and that Norris has done ok as of late.

At some point people need to accept our pitchers for who they are. I am not saying we should just accept 5 or 6 innings everynight but we don't have guys with overpowering stuff. Our schedule gets easier and vs the lesser offense our starters need to bear down.

whatever man you guys who cry and ***** only come out once the game get tied or the other team gets ahead. Its really annoying to see you guys come out of the woodwork when things start to go wrong.

So I guess you are going to complain about Tillmans sub 2 ERA, or the fact that Miguel has pitched 3 pretty good games in a row, or that Chen gave the Os a fighting chance and that Norris has done ok as of late.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Giving up 3 runs in 5 innings isn't good. It's a 5+ era. Not to mention they are killing the pen.

Give it a rest.

Archived