Who Gets Next Save Opportunity?

Rene88

I am not upset, disappointed maybe. But who do you think gets the next save opportunity?

I think it will be Britton and it should be Britton.

What say you?

Hunter isn't awful just not the answer long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our definition of awful is very different.

That being said it will be Hunter. I wouldn't have any other manager other than Buck but his loyalty thing would be an amendment in his style that our win-loss record could benefit from.

We might as well switch to football season if they stick with Hunter. Even if they eek out a playoff appearance, you are looking at a series-and-done as a best case scenario. I did not think it could be worse than Jim Johnson. Even Jim Johnson has a f-ing 1-2-3 inning once and a god damned while.

That pitch to Cabrera... I mean seriously? And then the loyalty to keep him in and allow a back to back? Why do we have to have a closer, and why can't we friggin accept situational awareness>

Jiminez.... GREAT JOB!!! sorry our closer left it belt high

If Buck stays with Hunter in one more game I will have lost all respect for Bucks view of the game. And I have ALOT of respect for Buck.

Agree completely. Hunter is mess right now and everyone knows it. There is no logic in "loyalty" here. What's best for everyone (including Hunter) is Hunter to be moved to mop up until he can get his confidence back. He should not be in high leverage situations.

Tommy Hunter is the worst pitcher on the staff. By a lot. It's not hyperbole - his ERA is 6.60. He hasn't had a 1-2-3 inning. If his name were Meek or Brach or Stinson he would be driving to Norfolk right now.

Archived