Orioles messing with Gausman again what's new.

Greg

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Machado is .16 runs over average against sliders for his career.

Pitch values are horrible for measuring what they actually attempt to measure.

You want to say yesterday he was handling Gray's breaking pitches? He had the worst AB I've seen from an Oriole all year long.

You want to say yesterday he was handling Gray's breaking pitches? He had the worst AB I've seen from an Oriole all year long.

You must have missed a lot of at bats from Davis, Flaherty, Schoop and Joeseph.

You must have missed a lot of at bats from Davis, Flaherty, Schoop and Joeseph.

3 straight curves without really any indication that a fastball was coming. Virtually all in the same spot. The first 2 identical swing and misses. Then the 3rd strike was a defeated check swing on a pitch so far out of the zone you have to wonder if his eyes were attached to the back of his head to even think about swinging.

I haven't seen worse this year.

3 straight curves without really any indication that a fastball was coming. Virtually all in the same spot. The first 2 identical swing and misses. Then the 3rd strike was a defeated check swing on a pitch so far out of the zone you have to wonder if his eyes were attached to the back of his head to even think about swinging.

I haven't seen worse this year.

I thought his problem was Sliders? Now it's Curves?

I'm so confused.

What I am saying is, you harped on Machado versus sliders so much last season that I put you on /ignore. But I don't recall you talking about curve balls. Now suddenly it's curve balls he has a problem with, because he had a bad game against yesterday's starter.

You should start a web site where you catalog every player's strengths and weaknesses and how that correlates to runs and wins. It shouldn't stayed locked up in your brain, with only fuzzy, incorrect Fangraphs estimates guessing around at the truth for us to see. It's too valuable. You owe it to the world.

You should start a web site where you catalog every player's strengths and weaknesses and how that correlates to runs and wins. It shouldn't stayed locked up in your brain, with only fuzzy, incorrect Fangraphs estimates guessing around at the truth for us to see. It's too valuable. You owe it to the world.

You are serious about this. Aren't you?

Was the response including such an absolute statement intentional?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kKwXHDs1R6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably not. He's usually modest.

If they want to do it. I don't think I've ever been drastically wrong in hindsight.

I can't believe that you are wasting your time with us on a baseball fan posting sight.

You should be the G.M. of a major league team.

Archived