Per 105.7 Ubaldo Headed to DL with "sprained ankle" (Gausman recalled)

ExileAngelos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jimenez going on DL with ankle injury. Gausman recalled</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tillman will likely start Saturday and Gausman Sunday.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tillman will likely start Saturday and Gausman Sunday.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Tillman stays on five days rest.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Showalter said Jimenez stepped into a hole in a parking lot. The ankle is super puffy. Won't be able to pitch for a couple days.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Showalter said Jimenez stepped into a hole in a parking lot. The ankle is super puffy. Won't be able to pitch for a couple days.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

Isn't that what Troy Patton said he did?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Showalter said Jimenez stepped into a hole in a parking lot. The ankle is super puffy. Won't be able to pitch for a couple days.</p>? Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

Ha ha, is this for real? Oh,the Orioles and their roster hijinks!

Too bad we couldn't have pulled that off with Reimold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes. The 50m signing getting the fake DL treatment. I'm starting to worry that Stotle's reservations are spot on and we're getting 4 years of, well, what we've seen so far, or worse.

edit: nevermind then on the fake DL treatment. Worries are the same though.

Archived