Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines. (25 Game Ban)

OriolesManiac88

Why did he do it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Why did he do it?

• ADHD
    • Performance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Do not know why <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a>? Davis did not receive exemption for Adderall this season. MLB doctors review requests each year.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">September 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did someone just call you a bad fan because you thought this? I guess Roy Firestone is a terrible Orioles fan too. Geeesh.

Yes I did.

And I would do it again.

Because its not just that one time (This does really hurt) but it has been a constant Summer of this Chicken Little stuff.

Well that's just dumb. I'd love to hear the reason why he lost his exemption.
Why not get the exemption?

Don't these people have agents to take care of this stuff?

But what is the difference? He had to know he didn't have the exemption this year, so why did he take it this year?

Honestly no because it wasn't done to the Orioles in a stretch run. That was Texas and in the past, this is right now and this is a team that has lost so much already. So if Cruz did the same thing right now I'd be pissed at him too. Not to mention I didn't say kick anyone off the team

Like CoC said, you can find a doctor to prescribe it for you even if you don't really need it. I wonder (again) if adderal is actually used as a masking agent for the real thing (PED) or if Adderal alone is believed, by players, to signinficantly boost performance.

There is no evidence to you wondering this. It isn't a masking agent.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Do not know why <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a>? Davis did not receive exemption for Adderall this season. MLB doctors review requests each year.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="
">September 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let me guess...MLB doctors are in NYC. ANYTHING TO HELP THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I was surprised to see that but statistically he's way better than Davis over there.

Pretty small sample sizes, especially for KJ (who has a huge sample at 2b) . May not mean much of anything. I've seen enough of Davis to think he's not very good there. Not enough of KJ yet..

Archived