Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines. (25 Game Ban)

OriolesManiac88

Why did he do it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Why did he do it?

• ADHD
    • Performance

I'm not necessarily mad that he took Adderall. I'm just mad that he took it again after being caught once in the season. I mean that's just dumb. No other way to spin that. You know they're going to test you again.

I want him for the World Series if we get that far. I don't think we can carry 24 for most of the ALCS, though, if we get that far.

The only thing I don't want is to have a WS win tainted. Say Crush hits the walkoff, Kirk Gibson style homer, to win the Series for the Orioles. I don't want to listen to Yankee and Sox fans crying about how a "cheater" is the only reason we won...and you know it would happen.

So yeah, not sure if I want him back or not for the WS. Part of me does, part of me doesn't.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this poll is missing the obvious third choice:

He is addicted to amphetamines.

Addicts do not make rational decisions

He needs to get drug rehab kind of help

If that's an obvious choice, then the obvious follow-on question is "how did he pass all the drug tests in the years since he had the exemption in Texas?"

I think this poll is missing the obvious third choice:

He is addicted to amphetamines.

Addicts do not make rational decisions

He needs to get drug rehab kind of help

But guys! It's so much more fun to believe in the low chance, no evidence, highly unlikely drama-filed scenario! I don't know why you all keep shooting these down with your logic and reasoning. :rolleyes:

Wow...nothing like jumping to conclusions.
If that's an obvious choice, then the obvious follow-on question is "how did he pass all the drug tests in the years since he had the exemption in Texas?"

• 5 weeks later...

Archived