The defeatist attitude on here is pretty lame

Es4M11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KC is hot right now but watching yesterday's condensed game it looked more like the ball bounced their way a lot of the time. Lots of duck fart hits, bleeders and IF hits.
Yup. That's been happening for them the whole postseason.

Yep dinks and dunks everywhere. Seeing eye singles...sudden homerun power. Close pitches are strikes for them and balls for us (so far). Mistakes

Moustakas hit that homerun on like strike 6. If all that continues in the series, then more power to the Royals. I'll root for the NL because I don't like the bravado and frat boy antics of the Royals after every stolen base or hit. I gotta have hope that the Royals luck runs out...winning 6 in a row and 4 straight extra inning games. Either that or they're going to have one of the more prolific postseason runs.

Yep dinks and dunks everywhere. Seeing eye singles...sudden homerun power. Close pitches are strikes for them and balls for us (so far). Mistakes

Moustakas hit that homerun on like strike 6. If all that continues in the series, then more power to the Royals. I'll root for the NL because I don't like the bravado and frat boy antics of the Royals after every stolen base or hit. I gotta have hope that the Royals luck runs out...winning 6 in a row and 4 straight extra inning games. Either that or they're going to have one of the more prolific postseason runs.

Agree with that. IF they Royals progress, I would normally root for a team like that, but in this series so far they come across as a particularly classless team, so would root for the NL this time.

Agree with that. IF they Royals progress, I would normally root for a team like that, but in this series so far they come across as a particularly classless team, so would root for the NL this time.

Yeah I mean I was rooting for them in the ALDS, even though I didn't really want to face them. But they act like a bunch of frat guys in a beer league game. There's cheering your teammates on and then there's acting like a tool bag. I know they haven't been there before but at least try and act like it.

It is like everyone is treating this bunch like they are the second coming of the 1927 Yankees. We could quite easily be 2 up if we would have had a few breaks go our way.

Also glad to see a Nottingham Forest Fan on the Forum. We are playing Cardiff this weekend. COYR

Archived