Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all up to the Blue Jays offer something fair this is over tomorrow.
But do you think it will happen that quick? I don't see Angelos giving in that soon. However, yes, I think the momentum is building, and being promoted significantly and consistently from outside the organization, where I do believe Dan is gone. However, watching how long MASN has dragged on, I can not offer a time frame other than this year.

It was reported that Ed Rogers, of Rogers Communications called the White Sox about Kenny Williams and possibly Williams himself.

Thanks for pointing this out. That Ed Rogers made the calls makes all the sense in the world. He is Paul Beeston boss as Chairman of the Blue Jays and he sits on the Roger Communications Board as Deputy Chairman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Rogers_III

But do you think it will happen that quick? I don't see Angelos giving in that soon. However, yes, I think the momentum is building, and being promoted significantly and consistently from outside the organization, where I do believe Dan is gone. However, watching how long MASN has dragged on, I can not offer a time frame other than this year.

Whatever time frame makes it as bad as possible for his new employer should be the time frame selected.

And where is Duquette anyway? It seems like he has gone into the witness relocation program in the last week.

He's busy burning all his emails so he can leave without a trace. Also, he's trading Adam Jones and Dylan Bundy for Nick Swisher, because he hates us.

He's busy burning all his emails so he can leave without a trace. Also, he's trading Adam Jones and Dylan Bundy for Nick Swisher, because he hates us.

Nick Swisher? Yeah right, he's trading him for Ricky Romero. Dan's stockpiling for his next job.

Archived