Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely I understand. I'm still printing out all of these posts and will use them to blackmail everyone in the future...I'll remind all of you one day how you actually spent two hours of your life rooting for Duke..I cant wait ;)

beaner I was just thinking......If BC can come back and beat Georgia Tech, and Duke beats Carolina......BC, Regular Season Champs.....beaner, walking to Tampa:D ;)

You know what? If we get the 4, we are GUARANTEED to play UNC (unless Miami upsets them).

However, if we get the 5 there is a good chance we play BC or VT. I'd rather play BC or VT as a 5 then play UNC with a day off anyway.

SO GO HEEEELS!!!

Yea, I was just talking to my Dad (A Terps fan) about this. I think you guys would be better off just stomping Miami on thursday afternoon, and getting BC or VT on Friday. The only downside to that is the possibility of getting upset Thursday against Miami, while really unlikely, would certainly sting.

Yea, I was just talking to my Dad (A Terps fan) about this. I think you guys would be better off just stomping Miami on thursday afternoon, and getting BC or VT on Friday. The only downside to that is the possibility of getting upset Thursday against Miami, while really unlikely, would certainly sting.
I don't know how many basketball fans Miami even has, but also keep in mind that they'll be playing a de facto home game.

beaner I was just thinking......If BC can come back and beat Georgia Tech, and Duke beats Carolina......BC, Regular Season Champs.....beaner, walking to Tampa:D ;)

Thankfully, I just bought new running shoes, so that'll help. Carolina will not let me down! I may stay online a bit during the game just to read updates here on Dukehangout.com.

Thankfully, I just bought new running shoes, so that'll help. Carolina will not let me down! I may stay online a bit during the game just to read updates here on Dukehangout.com.

That's a classic line.

So now not only do you have all your fellow Oriole fans rooting for DUKE, but your Heels are playing to keep you from having to jog to Florida!! (Although, BC is getting beat handily at GT, so I think you'll be ok)

Yes, but like I said before we may be better off getting the 5, stomping Miami and playing either BC or VT the next day.

True, if we're going to make a run for it though I wouldn't mind having to play one less game. I guess you can look at it as a win-win either way.

Who would we play if we got the bye?

I always knew you guys were closet Duke fans.

Uh oh. That line right there might lead a bunch of people to say "F DUKE" and root for Carolina even if it doesn't benefit them.

I, however, am comfortable with my non-Duke loving self, and can root for them if it benefits my team. I don't have to like it though.

I always knew you guys were closet Duke fans.

Well depending on who we play w/ the bye, I would have to say I wouldn't mind playing VT or BC. Lost to both during regular season and I would say that our quest for a 3 seed would be strengthened if we beat one of those two and miami.

Archived