Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh oh. That line right there might lead a bunch of people to say "F DUKE" and root for Carolina even if it doesn't benefit them.

I, however, am comfortable with my non-Duke loving self, and can root for them if it benefits my team. I don't have to like it though.

Bingo. Just because I can admit a man is good-looking doesn't make me gay. And rooting for Duke in one game doesn't make me a Duke fan.:D

Where is Nantz getting the idea that Florida has one of the top-3 SOS this year? They're, like, 50th.

Though I'm sure, in a second, Nantz would argue that Duke deserves a higher seed than Maryland - in spite of both empirical data AND first-hand observation.

We can't give up faith yet! I have full confidence in my Blue Devils to mount a comeback. Don't you remember the miracle minute?

Duke has just missed too many open shots today. If they were hitting open shots, they would be winning this game but they missed them early and UNC's depth is wearing them down now.

Yea, I feel like I need to go take a shower. Paulus was the kicker for me. Everytime he hit a jump shot I cringed, and I was like, wait a minute, I WANT this guy to win???

Well, I guess I can't argue with the number 2 seed. Good luck against NC State as the 7 seed SG. Hopefully we will see you Friday night at 7 pm. I'll be live from Tampa decked out in orange!!

BTW, with this Carolina win, here are the seeds, first round games Thursday, top 4 get byes to Friday:

8- Clemson vs. 9- Florida State, Thurs noon. Winner vs 1- North Carolina

5- Maryland vs. 12- Miami, Thurs 230. Winner vs 4- Boston College

7- Duke vs. 10- NC State, Thurs 7. Winner vs. 2- Virginia

6- Georgia Tech vs. 11- Wake Forest, Thurs 930. Winner vs 3- Virginia Tech

I'll be in Tampa Wednesday around noon. Can't wait!

Yea, I feel like I need to go take a shower. Paulus was the kicker for me. Everytime he hit a jump shot I cringed, and I was like, wait a minute, I WANT this guy to win???

Well, I guess I can't argue with the number 2 seed. Good luck against NC State as the 7 seed SG. Hopefully we will see you Friday night at 7 pm. I'll be live from Tampa decked out in orange!!

BTW, with this Carolina win, here are the seeds, first round games Thursday, top 4 get byes to Friday:

8- Clemson vs. 9- Florida State, Thurs noon. Winner vs 1- North Carolina

5- Maryland vs. 12- Miami, Thurs 230. Winner vs 4- Boston College

7- Duke vs. 10- NC State, Thurs 7. Winner vs. 2- Virginia

6- Georgia Tech vs. 11- Wake Forest, Thurs 930. Winner vs 3- Virginia Tech

I'll be in Tampa Wednesday around noon. Can't wait!

I actually love the seed Duke is getting.

Duke will be playing on Saturday against GT, a team they just beat a week or so ago.

We would only have to play one of UNC or MD.

Archived