Who would you root for in a Duke-Kentucky final?

Frobby

Who would you root for in a Duke-Kentcky final  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you root for in a Duke-Kentcky final

• Duke
    • Kentucky
    • I'd rather play canasta than watch that game

The officiating has been bad again. Kentucky has benefited a lot as well from a lack of a flagrant as well. As I type this, Kaminsky with a clean strip and a foul called. Simply atrocious.

Poor officiating, but what an incredible game.

Both teams hurt by poor calls, but Wisconsin had more focus at the end.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor officiating, but what an incredible game.

Both teams hurt by poor calls, but Wisconsin had more focus at the end.

I agree, awesome game (but only because Kentucky lost). Kidding, kidding, it really made up for the Duke blowout.

Please have Duke lose in the Finals though. I really don't want to see more entitled Duke fans win another one. Coach K already has enough of a resume, haha.

It will be fun watching the Badgers chew up the Blue Devils on monday. That was a great basketball game!

Duke beat Wisconsin handily a few months back, so as a Duke fan I'd be pretty disappointed to lose to them now when it counts. I'm pretty sure that I don't need to bother with a poll asking who people will be rooting for in this game, though.

What are the consequences for these referees? Aren't the refs in the Final Four supposed to be the best of the best in college basketball? I didn't watch the entire Duke game but it seemed to be officiated pretty well. The UK/Wisconsin game was a different story. Those refs should never be allowed to officiate an important game again.

Why? He clearly has extremely high upside.

Of course he has upside. I think he could be great if he developed a jump shot. He's not going to be able to drive on NBA players the way he does now. If he stayed another year and became the go to guy at Duke, he'd get more out of himself than jumping to the NBA now and just being part of a rotation.

Too many guys come out as Freshmen. I think that should be reserved for the absolute best, like Towns and Okafor.

Of course he has upside. I think he could be great if he developed a jump shot. He's not going to be able to drive on NBA players the way he does now. If he stayed another year and became the go to guy at Duke, he'd get more out of himself than jumping to the NBA now and just being part of a rotation.

Too many guys come out as Freshmen. I think that should be reserved for the absolute best, like Towns and Okafor.

I hear you, but if he's going 5th or 6th in the draft, he'd be crazy to return to college and risk injury. He's as good as gone and as much as I hate that, I can't blame him.

I hear you, but if he's going 5th or 6th in the draft, he'd be crazy to return to college and risk injury. He's as good as gone and as much as I hate that, I can't blame him.

Oh absolutely. I don't blame him at all. I blame the way the NBA drafts people.

I agree. I could care less about the NBA but I love college basketball and can't stand the 1 and done rule. I wish they'd do something similar to baseball, you can enter the draft after high school, but if you go to a 4 year college, you have to stay 3 years.

I agree. I could care less about the NBA but I love college basketball and can't stand the 1 and done rule. I wish they'd do something similar to baseball, you can enter the draft after high school, but if you go to a 4 year college, you have to stay 3 years.

Gausman was drafted after his Sophomore season.

I think if they did that you would have a significant number of unprepared kids applying for the draft out of HS.

Gausman was drafted after his Sophomore season.

I think if they did that you would have a significant number of unprepared kids applying for the draft out of HS.

Did he redshirt a year?

Maybe so. Do you think one and done is the best possible solution?

I think they should be able to enter the draft at any time after their 18 birthday or graduation from high school, whichever comes first.

I think that's better than one and done, but players still entered the draft way before they were ready when that was the rule.

Archived