vs. TWINS, 7/08

MdSooner

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just brutal. Who would have thought after that double header shutout sweep that we might be at 500 or below going into the All Star Break. With Zimmerman and Scherzer due to face us this weekend against our putrid offense it is indeed in play. I need a drink.

Folks, you are looking at the bottom of the Orioles season. I realize theres plenty of baseball to be played, but this team isn't going anywhere.

After the Orioles swept that Cleveland doubleheader many people said the Orioles were the best in the division, Things change weekly in the AL East.

Folks, you are looking at the bottom of the Orioles season. I realize theres plenty of baseball to be played, but this team isn't going anywhere.

Im glad you know that. Guessing you also knew we weren't going anywhere when Machado and Wieters got hurt last year too

Just brutal. Who would have thought after that double header shutout sweep that we might be at 500 or below going into the All Star Break. With Zimmerman and Scherzer due to face us this weekend against our putrid offense it is indeed in play. I need a drink.

No Scherzer and Fister and Jordan or whoever they throw on Friday are not great.

Archived