vs. TWINS, 7/08

MdSooner

If Ubaldo had given us one more inning we don't see him. Gausman burned Brach. I am sick of Norris, his command is a joke. Can't walk a light hitter to start it off. I wish he was gone.

The only second I wavered on Norris is when he was trying to throw a change early last season.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Ubaldo had given us one more inning we don't see him. Gausman burned Brach. I am sick of Norris, his command is a joke. Can't walk a light hitter to start it off. I wish he was gone.

I do remember suggesting that they call up Givens instead of Walker...

The only second I wavered on Norris is when he was trying to throw a change early last season.

He can't make a pitch when he needs to. Dozier is on fire and that pitch was on a platter. Breaking ball to Mauer was awful. He can't put anyone away when it matters.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Norris has allowed 6 HRs in last 3 outings (1 start, 2 relief apps). <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>? Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="
">July 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think even if Markakis was hitting against him he would homer. Well maybe anyone but Markakis.

In reflecting on my 31 years of fandom, I can't think of a time I've been more frustrated with a winning team than right now. This is just plain ole' putrid.

I'm not convinced the 2015 O's are going to be a "winning team" much longer... :(

Archived