This is A Mess (Mega RANT Thread)

eddie83

I'm not trashing your career. Instead I'm saying you have quite an imagination which makes you a perfect fit for your line of work.
Really? Wow.

I'm not saying I "told you so" I'm saying that I find it weird that so many STILL refuse to accept that the Orioles FO isn't perfect.

And please don't try to trash the show I work on or my career. Few could break in and even fewer could prosper. Don't go there man.

MSK

Tony never insulted you or your work.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Improper behavior?"

I was being straightforward, I asked him what he meant. He explained. That was it.

In any case, again, you have your beliefs, so do I.

MSK

On a side note, You will notice that I stayed out of this thread completely until you came with your "I told You so" and "Your Group thinkers are so stupid" call out.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is no one holding DD accountable for one of the worst trades in the history of the franchise? All they had to do was let him throw a cutter and use his own mechanics, and our genius coaches would rather throw him in the garbage than let him do that? This is why we may have a good season or two every decade, but are destined to be losers.

Exiling this topic to a board no one visits will not make this terrible trade disappear, he is going to win the Cy Young. Tomorrow the O's will be sitting and watching him dominate the playoffs, while they remain losers on their sofa.

Why is no one holding DD accountable for one of the worst trades in the history of the franchise? All they had to do was let him throw a cutter and use his own mechanics, and our genius coaches would rather throw him in the garbage than let him do that? This is why we may have a good season or two every decade, but are destined to be losers.

If, by your own admission, the Orioles coaches are the ones who failed to allow Arrieta to blossom, then why should Duquette be held accountable for his departure ???

Or are you suggesting that Duquette should be held accountable for not arranging to have said coaches fired sooner, hanging onto Arrieta even though his numbers got progressively worse from 2010 through 2013 while he was with us, and waited for whomever the new coaches were to help him (Arrieta) right his ship ???

So who do you root for? Toronto because it is so close to you or the Yankees because they are in the USA?

So who do you root for? Toronto because it is so close to you or the Yankees because they are in the USA?

Just wanted the Orioles fans here to know that it was not one of them that had decided to go off the island. Some Orioles fans would prefer to have a different GM than Dan Duquette. Just not this guy. HE wants you to feel very sad about who you are.

Archived