vs. NATIONALS, 7/12

OFFNY

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that Bill Walton in your pic?

I loved him when he was doing NBA games.

"And when I look at Boris Diaw, I think of Beethoven and the age of the Romantics. This guy has got it all."

"Kobe Bryant will not be denied, on or off the court!"

On Larry Johnson’s lackluster performance in the NBA Finals: “What a pathetic performance by this sad human being. This is a disgrace to the game of basketball and to the NBA. He played like a disgrace tonight. And he deserved it.”

I loved him when he was doing NBA games.

"And when I look at Boris Diaw' date=' I think of Beethoven and the age of the Romantics. This guy has got it all."

"Kobe Bryant will not be denied, on or off the court!"

On Larry Johnson’s lackluster performance in the NBA Finals: “What a pathetic performance by this sad human being. This is a disgrace to the game of basketball and to the NBA. He played like a disgrace tonight. And he deserved it.”[/quote']

Haha I agree, I love Bill's commentary. He was so over dramatic and exaggerated. He still does do commentary for some PAC12 basketball games.

Palmer faced Koufax in the 66 World Series; said he was unhittable.Yet he beat him in the game 6-0.Unbelievable hook and fastball that people still talk about. And don't forget his change up.

I would of loved to watch him pitch regularly. After the 1961 season (or during it you could argue) he become an incandescent hybrid of a power and control pitcher.

Archived