Orioles Willing to Discuss Gausman in Trades

SticksandStones

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was browsing the game thread and I think I saw a twitter post saying that San Diego had no interest in Gausman for Upton. Is that true?

Twitter told me Donald Trump was a swell &humble guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Dan want to make a run this year? This is a .500 team with holes all over the roster. Does anybody really believe this team is a Cole Hamels or Johnny Cueto away from winning the World Series?
I don't know what DD has been smoking if he fails to deny the rumors that Gausman is available in trade. Who would go into the rotation? Bud Norris? Or a 2 month Johnny Queto rental (then who goes in when Queto goes off somewhere else as a FA)?

Maybe DD wants desperately to win at any cost this year because next year, he is headed for Toronto. :confused:

Twitter told me Donald Trump was a swell &humble guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for adding nothing to the discussion as usual. Too bad the name change didn't change your posting quality. It was a legitimate question, and I believe it was from a Padres source.

Thank you for adding nothing to the discussion as usual. Too bad the name change didn't change your posting quality. It was a legitimate question, and I believe it was from a Padres source.

Thanks for the kind words:)

You know, this may be difficult for you to comprehend but not everything you read on Twitter is legitimate. Get this, some people make up fake accounts and post stuff. Crazy huh?

SO before you start making rude comments, try using your brain and posting a link. That would improve you quality perhaps, but doubtful..

I don't know what DD has been smoking if he fails to deny the rumors that Gausman is available in trade. Who would go into the rotation? Bud Norris? Or a 2 month Johnny Queto rental (then who goes in when Queto goes off somewhere else as a FA)?

Maybe DD wants desperately to win at any cost this year because next year, he is headed for Toronto. :confused:

Buck denied it. It was just something to get folks calling, and talking, and talking about other things...

Gausman isn't bad but he isn't all that good either. I would deal him in a heartbeat but doubt they get much for him other than a prospect or journeyman player. He is over valued here by many I think.

We could probably get an all-star rental player for Gausman. Whether you think thats worth it at this point or not is up for debate though.

Thanks for the kind words:)

You know, this may be difficult for you to comprehend but not everything you read on Twitter is legitimate. Get this, some people make up fake accounts and post stuff. Crazy huh?

SO before you start making rude comments, try using your brain and posting a link. That would improve you quality perhaps, but doubtful..

Your original response to him about SD was "respectful", right?

Me as well.. Makes me sad that arguably our top non-Machado trade chip could barely net Gomez

Yep. IMO, if anything's a damning statement in re: the managers of the O's, it's that they've created so little in the way of perceived value in the minds of potential trade partners.

Archived