vs. YANKEES, 7/22

OFFNY

Nelson with two home runs tonight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With my boys <a href="http://t.co/6DCqi3Uhtz">pic.twitter.com/6DCqi3Uhtz</a></p>— Nelson Cruz (@ncboomstick23) <a href="

">July 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Would of been nice for a team option to have been tacked on the 2014 contract. The M's original contract had one, not sure why the O's didn't. Maybe by that time him and his agent weren't interested in more than a 1yr deal.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would of been nice for a team option to have been tacked on the 2014 contract. The M's original contract had one' date=' not sure why the O's didn't. Maybe by that time him and his agent weren't interested in more than a 1yr deal.[/quote']

Correct. THey pulled the option to sign with us.

The one I'm interested in is Mark Tex. All of a sudden he's on a 40 HR pace after years of suckage?

Years of not being healthy and sucking. All of a sudden he's healthy and hitting with power..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Yankees are gonna run away with the division, unfortunately. Losing sucks.

They have no infield except for Tex. We are younger and have more players in their prime, this sickens me.

They have no infield except for Tex. We are younger and have more players in their prime, this sickens me.

I think it's just going to be too late by the time the team starts to play decent baseball.

Archived