WHAT are the O's trade rumors.

fastball

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/07/michael-pineda-forearm-yankees.html

The Orioles are continually being asked for the likes of Kevin Gausman, Jonathan Schoop, Mychal Givens and even Manny Machado in trades, reports Roch Kubatko of MASNsports.com (via Twitter). Each of those players is considered a deal-breaker for Baltimore, he writes. The Orioles have been seeking upgrades to their corner outfield situation recently.

Because of the perceived lack of depth otherwise? Presumably Detroit wasn't asking for Devon Travis is talks (ironically), maybe Aaron Sanchez name came up?

Did teams dealing with the Dodgers ask for Pederson? We're the Angels asked for Cole Calhoun, let alone Trout?

The Orioles are continually being asked for the likes of Kevin Gausman, Jonathan Schoop, Mychal Givens and even Manny Machado in trades, reports Roch Kubatko of MASNsports.com (via Twitter). Each of those players is considered a deal-breaker for Baltimore, he writes. The Orioles have been seeking upgrades to their corner outfield situation recently.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things is not the same.

Because of the perceived lack of depth otherwise? Presumably Detroit wasn't asking for Devon Travis is talks (ironically), maybe Aaron Sanchez name came up?

Did teams dealing with the Dodgers ask for Pederson? We're the Angels asked for Cole Calhoun, let alone Trout?

Norris perceived to be much more valuable than Sanchez any more.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things is not the same.

Not that I disagree, but 6 years of above average back of the bullpen relief at cheap rates is really valuable, particularly when you see what teams pay for average production.

Not that I disagree, but 6 years of above average back of the bullpen relief (prospect who is in double A and been pitching professionally for 18 mths) at cheap rates is really valuable, particularly when you see what teams pay for average production.

I absolutely agree with you. If he becomes something, he is quite valuable. Like one piece of the Price rental deal.

:scratchchinhmm:

I would take an entire farm system for Machado. All the players, coaches and staff, merge the best of 'em. Fair?

Mike Trout for Machado, even-up? Angelos would love Trout's contract! :smile11:

Archived