vs. METS, 8/19

OFFNY

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does Schoop swing at that 3-1 pitch????? At 3-1 you're just sitting on something' date=' and if it isn't that something, you let it go. That pitch that far inside couldn't have been the pitch you're sitting on, not as a major league starter.[/quote']

Buck needs to sit him down for a night.

The strikeout by Davis was murder. It set up the double play. Im pleased with what Davis has given this team, but his propensity to strikeout in huge situations just decimates this club.

Davis was at least behind the count and fought back. Schoop had the count and swung as if he was behind the count.

Bases loaded - no one out and we go scoreless

4-3 DP

FML

Is that even a surprise with this team? They can pile on a boat load of runs against crap teams but are pathetic against anyone half decent. They'll get chances early but of course squander them, then they'll fall behind by multiple runs, and score a few meaningless runs but fail to get the big hit to tie the game or take the lead. Pretty much they do just enough every game to not win.

And that my friends is why we are not going anywhere this year! Should have given the money to Cruz and we would be a different team...

I really thinking about not renewing my season tickets for next year...

That's what happens when you follow your all or nothing 5th batter with an inpatient young hitter. People say we're just as good as last year without Cruz, but imagine what we would be WITH Cruz. I'd say we'd probably be in 1st place and still have Davies in our system.

Archived