Game 2, April 2nd Cabrera's First 2008 Start

weams

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problems with the audio here...

I could see where someone could argue that he's getting squeezed. I need to watch and see Garza's strike zone next inning... that is if anybody takes a couple pitches. :D

Ramon's throws haven't been great, but what's the excuse for Daniel not even looking over at the runner on first? It was great that he's preoccupied about the guy now that he's on second, but he didn't even glance before the stolen base.... argh.

I am having no problems. Both MASN and MASN2 are coming in clear.

Thanks. Maybe it's just a Dish Network problem. I tried using the play-by-play on radio, but the TV delay is about 2 pitches behind. That will drive you crazy ..... oh well....:(

Is anyone else having audio problems on MASN2? I have the volume cranked and can just barely hear the anouncers. I switched over to the Nats game on MASN to check the audio there and almost blew my speakers.

I was getting some scratching noise out of one of my speakers, which is not coming from any other channel. With it turned up a bit. I have comcast

I'm impressed by Cabrera that inning. He didn't let the first inning bother him. He didn't let the runner bother him. He kept dealing and got out of the inning. Good for him. Let's see him build on that without throwing another 40 pitches over the next 2 innings.

Archived