April 6th: O's vs. M's

Dr. FLK

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That move didn't work but I absolutely love the way Trembley manages the game. He makes good, logical decisions almost all the time.

If he was gonna put Ramon in to catch, why not let Ramon PH? Now you've lost a potential PH for Luis Hernandez.

For all the crap Peyton takes about his defense, I just don't see it. He has played center quite well today. He has also hustled like hell on every grounder.

He's perfectly good as a 4th OF'er. His contract is crazy, but that's not his fault. I'd rather have him in that role than Corey. As for his attitude, I really don't know what he's like these days...

He's perfectly good as a 4th OF'er. His contract is crazy, but that's not his fault. I'd rather have him in that role than Corey. As for his attitude, I really don't know what he's like these days...

I have a feeling once a starting OFer to a "contender" gets hurt, Payton will be on a new team

If he was gonna put Ramon in to catch, why not let Ramon PH? Now you've lost a potential PH for Luis Hernandez.

If Moore had done it, I bet he woulda used Ramon to PH for LH... and put Fahey in the old C-slot...

Wouldn't Jones theoretically work as that? He can play short.

Not at the major league level he can't. They're not going to throw a kid to the wolves by suddenly sticking him in a game at a position he was moved away from in the low minors because he wasn't very good there.

Archived