Why the O's will be better in 2016

wildcard

Thanks for the link.

So the Orioles affiliate tells me not to worry about Tillman and backs it up with inconclusive data, I guess I shouldn't worry then...

What Orioles affiliate? Camden Depot is not affiliated with the Orioles, is it?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys wearing orange sunglasses are funny. It's the same thing every off season, O's apologists. You all are actually trying to make a case for us being better than we were last year. Well guys, that aint too hard. We stunk last year and we are going to stink again this year, Who cares if we win 82 games instead of 78. Wake up people, we are going to lose again this year. That is what we all should be discussing, how cheap and inept our owner is. And how he could care less about winning. He's all about collecting those greenbacks boss. That's all he cares about. Winning is secondary. If we win, great, if not he's got a whole lotta coin coming in to make him forget about the winning part.And if you think adding Trumbo, who strikes out more than Davis and doesn't hit nearly as many homers and adding Reimold, and actually counting on him to be around all year, is an upgrade over the pathetic team we had last year, I think you guys got a rude awaiking coming to you. We don't even have 5 starters signed right now. But we're better than we were last year. That is just plain silly.

Archived