Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Tony-OH

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being a valuable member of our community and for making the Hangout a great place to spend some time.

Whether we agree or disagree, it's always refreshing to know I can log onto the Hangout and get some great thoughts, opinions and information from so many knowledgeable Orioles fans.

I especially want to thank my great staff, weams, Chris-OH and Shane along with my great moderation staff, TonyS, Snutchy, Paul and Dipper9. Without you guys this place wouldn't be the same.

I hope each every one of have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Hopefully Dan Duquette will play Santa Claus and bring us some new "presents" soon!

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being a valuable member of our community and for making the Hangout a great place to spend some time.

Whether we agree or disagree, it's always refreshing to know I can log onto the Hangout and get some great thoughts, opinions and information from so many knowledgeable Orioles fans.

I especially want to thank my great staff, weams, Chris-OH and Shane along with my great moderation staff, TonyS, Snutchy, Paul and Dipper9. Without you guys this place wouldn't be the same.

Hopefully Dan Duquette will play Santa Claus and bring us some new "presents" soon!

Same to you Tony! http://https://tvbtn.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/festivus-350x261.jpg

Thx to you, Tony, and to all these guys for doing such a great job. Merry Christmas!

Thx to you, Tony, and to all these guys for doing such a great job. Merry Christmas!

Here here (hear hear?) - the OH is the gift that keeps on giving each and every new day! :clap3:

Thanks also to Frobby, Drungo, Can, Babypowder, Aristotle, Quijote, Sancho Panza and all of the other pseudonyms around here. Love y'all!

Tony, thank you for this site. As a longtime lurker, I have always appreciated the Os chatter and enthusiasm that I don't get anywhere else! All of my buddies here in CA are Giants or Dodgers fans, and the O's are my tie to the homeland.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas all

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BeVDOu2_Fuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived